Friday, July 9, 2010

Photos from Helena, part III (last days in MT)

The smaller batch of photos seemed easier on my computer, so I'll try with a final small group of photos today. These are of Jay and Judy and the kids setting up the tent Judy gave Jay for Father's Day, and the last one shows the kids (and their grandpa) sleeping out one night (for the record, Liv came in to sleep in the safety of a "real" bed pretty early on, but all three started out there, and Jack and Kate had the fun of waking up there, too!)

I have had a few friends see these photos, and the photos from Colorado, and ask about planning a vacation there. They are both places I can highly recommend as a destination -- so much natural beauty, and so many fun things to do. Just give me a shout if you want or need specific recommendations (happy to do my part to help tourism in France, England, Colorado, Montana, AND Alberta!)

1 comment:

alli said...

Looks like great fun! What a lovely memory to have with their Grandpa.