Tuesday, June 1, 2010

London photos

I was about to start uploading photos of our London trip, but after sorting through them all realized I had more than 115 I wanted to share! Uploading that many to the blog would have taken w-a-a-a-a-y too long, so I am in the midst of putting them on my Shutterfly site:

http://jackkateliv.shutterfly.com/

To access it, you need to use my middle name as the password (in lowercase). If you don`t know my middle name, just email me or leave a comment and I will email it to you. They should be up in the next half hour or so.

In the meantime, here are just a few from our fun weekend in London. The one above shows Jack and Kate having a blast in the very front and top of the double decker bus. The next two show John and Ravi at a park, and Ravi showing Jack how to really eat a mango (which involves, I think, just kind of slurping the whole pulpy deliciousness out. No complaints from Jack about this method!)


Next -- waiting for a subway. They all seem to love public transportation!



And here is Olivia showing off her brass rubbing, made in the crypt of St-Martins-in-the-Field. So much fun.


This next one is Jack in the main hall of the Natural History Museum. Hard to contain the excitement (and you can see part of the dinosaur skeleton in the background which is the reason for the joy).


And finally, here are some shots of the kids climbing on the lion in Trafalgar Square. That`s Katie in the first shot.

No comments: