Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally... photos (part one, last days in Ely, John's camera)

Good news -- I found the cord to my camera (clearly an ongoing problem with all of this packing and moving). So here are the last photos from John's camera of the last three weeks, starting in Ely, then heading to Colorado, Montana, and ending up with our mountain of mail and my pretty new French tablecloth, which we used tonight even though we had take-out pizza for dinner. Enjoy. (Edited to add: other pictures will have to come tomorrow. My computer is being grumpy tonight and uploading these few photos took over an hour! Yikes).

And in other exciting news -- I made some progress on the unpacking today. We can now open the front door again.

*****

ELY: I just saw these photos John took of our last days in Ely, and it feels like it happened a million years ago or so. There are some good shots of our favorite parks, the cathedral, the crooked house, and more.


And.... upon arriving in Denver...

2 comments:

alli said...

Great photos! Just makes us miss you guys more!!! Glad you are home safely. Sent the last bit of company home yesterday. Nice to have just our little family again. - Alli

Beth said...

Love the playground. And I'm starting to think there's not much cuter than a little girl with a headscarf on.